Monday, February 19, 2007

haha!
happy cny

i said i'd blog but uhm, there's really nth much.


did hw in the morning and afternoon


uhm yea my mom'sfriends came over


then at night raymond and carol came!

woohoo and yea guess what

spent the time learning maths -.-

yea learning about log and stuff

and i still don't get it woohoo! k lah i got most of it.




then anime until like 11++

nvm i had a boring cny,
i was even LEARNING when friends came over.
very fruitful indeed.


sian. and i still have a freaking si han to complete T.T



k tomorrow will be fun!

not the morning cause i have tuition but!



we're going to my friend's house and play till midnight, hopefully! :D


and yea well still have not practised for the piece i'm gonnaplay


nvmnvm! xDD



and now i'm gonna bathee


I'M

H
I
G
H


woohooo!

really explains my overusage of the word woohoo!


bleurgh! xDD




bye people have fun yea ;D
doing homework and playing HUR!





EMMA

and nights! ((:

No comments: